Monday, June 1, 2009

I'M SO MAD AT NICK



I'm furious at Nick Newman. Why in the world he chose to be with Sharon over Phyliss is beyond me?? Sharon is a slutty mess and she deserves to be alone in life with her mistakes. Nick is my favorite charcter in the show and he and Phyliss are a perfect match and the fact that Sharon keeps getting in the way really upsets me. Ya so they had a couple of kids together and Sharon was his first love but it's over and only deserves Jack. But I really get mad when she goes to Nick for comfort and he gives it to her. Oh and don't even get me started on Adam---what a creep!!! I love Young and the Restless--best show on TV!!!

2 comments:

Juline said...

i totally agree with you. I want him with Phylis as well. I don't like Sharon. do you think they will but Phylis back with Jack now? grrr!

Christina said...

I hate the Adam story line. When will it end? I also can't wait to see what is going on with Cane....Who is he really and when are they going to develop that storeline????