Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERUL MOTHER


Today is my Mom's Birthday. I gave her a call and thanked her for being a good Mom and was remembering some fun stories that she has forgotten about. Growing up I will totally admit we were bratty kids--or as the Spark's would say "the King brats" We used to fight with each other and the last thing we would want to do was spend time at our own house finding other families homes more fun. My Mother would work a full time job and have to come home to inpatient kids waiting for dinner and having to do regular Mom duties. My Mom is a super hard working woman and kind hearted. I remember one time I had an argument with my Mom and got sent to my room and fell asleep and woke up to a little Smurf doll in my pocket. My Mom was not a strict Mom and I'm thankful for that. She put in late hours, put up with fighting kids--lots of sibling rivalry in our house which is something that she wasn't used too growing up as the youngest child in her family. But now that I have personally met my mate I am so thankful for everything that she has taught me. She raised kids to have manners, to be kind to others. To remember what life is all about. To live my life righteously, and to have a strong work ethic. Your a great Mom!!!Happy Birthday I hope it is a great one and I'm sorry that I'm not close to celebrate your special day with you. I love you Mom--your little helper Lisa

1 comment:

Juline said...

I love your mama too! She is an awesome mother-in-law and an awesome Grandma to my babies. I appreciate her so much!