Monday, August 25, 2008

I love Utah but I don't want to live there anymore







I had a good vacation in Utah. It was good to see family and celebrate my 33rd Birthday. Another year older but a another year realizing that I have a pretty good life. It was fun spending time with Adi and Kohen. Adi is super smart and knows what she wants. Mom and I watched them one night and we took them to the park. We drove their van and even with Adi trying to help me I couldn't figure out how to work the DVD player--sorry Adi. Kohen is getting big and is more friendly. I also got to visit with Grandma King. We celebrated a birthday party together. It was her 94th. It was good seeling extended family. I got a new laptop for my birthday and have to send out special thanks to Juline for helping me figure it out and helping set up my blog for me. Now I just need to start taking pictures with my camera that I am not the familiar with and start blogging. I do miss Utah but I am now realizing that I am a California girl now and I love my accomplishments that I have made down here. Especially being down here by myself without family. Here are some pictures of the party we had in the park for Grandma King.

2 comments:

Juline said...

I am so proud of you! Yeah!!!! I am excited to be able to keep in touch with you through the blog now. You know now that you have to visit our blog and make comments on your amazing niece and nephew. I am so happy that you came to visit Utah and your family. I am glad that we got a lot closer and that you had fun just hanging out with me at home with the kids...I know it isn't that exciting but I enjoyed hanging out with you. I hope you know you can always call and chat about anything. I know I am not your sister in blood but I would like to think that I am still a sister in some form or at least a friend. Thanks again for hanging out with me. I look forward to seeing you again...Are we all getting together for thanksgiving...i think that is what I have heard.Anyhoo!...this is a really long comment...sorry...and don't worry I don't expect your comments to be this long...I am just talkative today. Oh! i like your pic/header. Keep blogging...even if you don't have a picture to go with it. I enjoy hearing about your life, Cali girl to cali girl!

Jennifer said...

Love the photo! Well Done! I'm impressed!! Looks like you still need to work on posting the photos in your actual blog posts, though. Keep trying! You're doing great! Especially for not being a computer person! And Juline's Comment comment holds true for my blog, too! You need to post your witty, smart-alec comments on my blog, too. I know you're dying too! LOL