Sunday, December 28, 2008

MERRRY MERRY



Christmas came and went. I wasn't with family but I did spend it with friends. I was invited to Christmas Eve dinner with some people in the church ward and then went over to the Roberts for a christmas morning breakfest. That was fun seeing the kids open their presents. I laugh that Santa Clause didn't come to their house but Ed Hardy did. They got every piece in their collection--both kids and parents. If you don't know what Ed Hardy it's a really high end clothing line that's really trendy right now. I later went to the movie and saw the curiousious case of Benjamin Button. It was good---a little long but I love Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchette. If you see it just be prepared to sit for three hours. The day was good untill I made a bad decision and stopped off at a fast food resturant and ended up with a bad case of food posioning. I have never felt so bad. The night was long and the next day wasn't even better. But Saturday morning I felt better and ended up going back to work. I heard there was a 24 hour bug going around so I dont' know if it was that or food posioning for sure but whatever it was it wasn't pretty. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and hope that Santa found everyone.

No comments: