Sunday, December 28, 2008

DOG LOVER


I went and saw Marley and Me last night with Kyleigh and her fiend Lilly. I never read the book but being a dog lover I knew I would enjoy the movie. It was cute but boy was that dog naughty. I know I give Jenn's dog Riley a hard time but this dog takes the cake at being BAD. The movie was rated PG and I was surprised at all the bad language and sexual innuendo's that were in the show. I would have listed it under a PG-13 rating. I guess they are just letting alot of stuff slide now.
With life comes death and we all know that dogs don't live as long as we do but It's always sad to see a dog being put to sleep. Not to mention even sadder when you actually see them administer the anesthesia and see the dog die. Talk about a tear jerker. I always think of my first dog Rags and how much I miss him and knowing that Macey is getting older and that will just kill me to loose her. So go see the movie but remember to bring your kleenex because your going to cry like a baby for sure.

1 comment:

Juline said...

i heard that the dog dies...i don't lke that...i always cry whn the animals get hurt or die in movies. Funny to think that don't cry that bad when actually people die. Backwards I think... boo hoo!