Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A NEW YEAR


2009 is here!!! The holidays came and went. I wished I could have spent them with my family but I was with friends and had fun. I got food poisioning X-mas day and will never eat at Jack in the Box again--just the thought of an eggnog shake makes me ill. I was with the Roberts kids New Years and had fun with them.
I am excited for the work "Season" to start. The snowbirds are coming!!! This is where I make most of my money and I am ready for the hard work ahead. I didn't make any new years resoultions--just a thought to make 2009 better than 2008--which I personally thought went by super fast. I'm getting older and can't believe that I turn 34 this year--and Macey will be 12 in the spring. Times flies I guess.
I'm looking forward to the May reuinion in the summer and seeing my family as much as I can. Hopefully I will get to spend time in Utah during the summer and enjoy my super cute niece and nephew. Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: