Sunday, January 18, 2009

FUN WEEKEND

I had a fun weekend with the Roberts kids. I got to watch them overnight and we had a blast. Tyler had a big report due Tuesday that we had to work on. It was an essay about the book Farenheit 451. I never read the book back in the day and as I read the notes that he pulled off the internet I quickly learned that the book is totally stupid. I hated the whole force you to read certain books back when I was in school. When I was in the 6th grade we had to read a short story about the Martins coming to town and as I was reading, it didn't make any sense to me. Who the hell are the Martins? And why do I care if they are coming to town? It wasn't untill later I realized it was the Martians --as in space aliens. Am I dyslexic, retarded, maybe a little!! But I am good at the BS and I can write up a good essay. Tyler and I worked good as a team and we --or maybe more "I" came up with a good paper. Kyleigh also had homework but it was Math and I informed her that she was all on her own and that she proably knew more about math at her age of 12 than I did at the age of 33.

No comments: