Sunday, February 1, 2009

GREAT MOVIE


I watched SMART PEOPLE last night and I thought it was brilliant! Of course you know I love Sarah Jessica Parker but this movie had such great writing the movie just flowed so well. The time flew by while watching it and I love when movies don't have a point where you feel you can get up during it to take a break. Dennis Quaid looked terrible and I would never kiss him looking that way but he protrayed the character of the miserable professor where all his students hate him and he is just going throught the motions of life perfect. Ellen Page had fantastic lines in this movie and is going to do great things in her movie career. Thomas Haden Church's role in the movie was classic. This is a must see if you haven't seen it already. Rent it tonight!!!!

No comments: