Thursday, February 19, 2009

A MUST SEE MOVIE



I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic over the weekend and loved it. I laughed out loud throughout the entire movie. The fashion was amazing and Isla Fisher is a great actress in this film. And guys--if you get dragged to this movie I promise you will enjoy it as well. Watching this movie gets me excited for the new Sex and The City movie that is in the works. I was kinda sad to see one of my favorite actresses Joan Cusack playing an older mom. I don't think she is that old and it was a little far fetched for me. But it was a MUST SEE!!!!

4 comments:

Juline said...

yeah... I really want to see it. I will have to see if Jeff can download it for me...getting time to go to a chick flic in the theater is few and far between

Juline said...

oh hey...how are you feeling? What is the plan? You just gonna reschedule? Good luck and I hope everything works out.

Christina said...

LOVED IT. So Funny. Everyone should see this even you closet shopaholics.

Laura said...

i'm glad you thought it was good, cuz i've been debating on whether or not to see it... :)

hope you're doing well!