Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MY FAVORITE SHOW


So many of you know that our family is really into "The Young and the Restless" I even explained it a little to Aaron while he was here. My brother even knows what is going on because Juline watches it as well. Well Ashley's baby wasn't really hers, it was Sharon's baby that was told died at birth. My favorite Character Phyliss had the opportunity to still keep it a secret after she found the lost letter that held the truth in it. She even got as close as to light a flame to possibly burn it. But she did the right thing and let everyone know that Sharon's baby was really alive. Sound silly? It might to others but I firmly believe that Y&R is the best show on TV.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I AGREE.....I'M A LOYAL FAN....I REMEMBER WATCHING IT WITH GRANDMA AND GRANDPA MAY......I'M GLAD YOU STILL WATCH IT TOO....