Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A SERIOUS MUST SEE


When I took Anatomy for Massage School it was so interesting that I felt everyone should take the class to see how the body works. Well I saw a great movie that I never got the chance to see in the theaters. Michael Moore's Capitalism--A love story
I loved his other movies and knew I would enjoy his latest. Everyone should see it--no matter what your political views---Why you ask? Because you will see that they are ALL crooks. He shows it to you--plain as day. Sign of the times? Probably. Is the way that we live now really the way Christ would like us to live? Probably not. What I like about the movie is that it isn't Michael Moore's opinion. He just asks questions and the people who have either worked with the government or the banks spell it out that it is a super crooked system. Rent it!!!!

1 comment:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i've been curious about this, but i have a bad taste in my mouth for utah mormon capitalist scum so i was hesitant to rent it. now i definitely want to see it. thanks for the review!