Monday, August 10, 2009

IT WAS FREAKING STREP THROAT

I went to Girls Camp for a day and half and still had a sore throat although I was on Anti-biotics. I came home and suffered a day more then called the Dr. to see what the crap?? I went in on Friday and got another medication and called in sick to work and one of the girls there confirmed that she had strep and it was going around. I will feel bad if I spred any germs--although I doubt it because I was on a form of medicine. Z pack to the rescue I guess.
So I know everyone knows the scene in the movie The Matrixx where the girl needs to learn how to fly a helicopter and they install a memory program into her and she miraclously knows how to fly the machine. I wish this was possible. I would learn so many things--I'd really love to know everything a Dr. knows, a pharmisist, a vet and a mechanic. So some may think "Go back to school and learn this stuff" or as my Dad would proably say "read a book." But I would rather have the knowledge just planted in my brain. Oh that and I would love to be able to play the piano perfectly--with no lessons. I had a great teacher and she was right saying I would regret later quitting lessons. But the hard work just isn't for me!!! And school--I hate school. I hope my future kids like it because I will totally be on their side if they want a day or two off.

No comments: