Monday, August 10, 2009

New Favorite Book



So i have decided that I get really passionate about stuff and tell everyone I know about it. I'm thinking I would be really good in PR because of this but Jenn says I would need a degree--so I'll pass on that. But in the meantime I am so passionate about the book "Why Men Love Bitches" by Sherry Argov. She also wrote "Why Men Marry Bitches" Now please don't get offended by the title. It's not telling you to be mean or cruel in any way shape or form. Just teaches you how to NOT be a doormat. When I read "he's just not that into you" I thought I would never make a mistake in the men department and after reading these books I realized I was making ALL the mistakes. I suggest every woman--married or single to read these books. It gives a great insight to that male perspective. I am learning so much and boy do I get lost of questions when I read them in public with the title displayed-- Check them out--AMAZON.com

No comments: