Monday, November 10, 2008

BUSY CHICK


I have been a super busy girl. I have been working a ton and the other day actually worked at all three of my jobs in one day. I have been doing training at Toscana in the mornings and then head off to the Westin for massages. I have been trying to study for a test that management is making us take at the Westin. It is a quiz on hotel knowledge and knowing the hotels mantra's and mission statements although they have like 5 different statements they want me to memorize along with other stuff they want me to know. If anyone knows me they know that I hate tests and will do anything to get out of taking them. But I have been told that I have to take this one and get 80%--wish me luck.
Another thing that is going to keep me busy is figuring out my new phone that I got. It's a Palm Centro and it's like a mini computer. There is going to be alot of trial and error to figure this one out. So far I have had to call the Palm hotline to figure out how to get the phone to ring. This is not a good sign!!!!!

1 comment:

Juline said...

good luck on your test and with your new phone!