Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT AT MIDNIGHT


Twilight came out Friday and I went to the midnight show. I knew I wouldn't have to arrive early knowing that it isn't as big down here in the Desert and there wouldn't be any lines. But the crowd was great. It was obvious that there were alot of guys in the crowd that hadn't read the book. There was alot of cheering and alot of laughter at the funny expressions by Edward and Jasper. I liked the cast with the exception of "Mike" he was not cute at all and I wonder why he was cast. But it was entertaining and I think that everyone who has read the book needs to go see it. I think that people who have'nt gotten into the series will think it is a little goofy.
Edward is so freaking hot I had to refrain from expressing that out loud. Knowing that the person next to me proably wouldn't appreciate that. I thought Kristen Stewart did Bella perfect. She looked great and as I was swooning over Edward the boys next to me were going gaga for Bella. I will definetly buy the DVD and would be excited to know if they were going to contuinue making more movies in the series.

No comments: