Friday, September 5, 2008

BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION


It is a family tradition since before I was born. The King family is a huge fan of The Young and The Restless. The show is getting so good and they leave the best of the show right at the end. We have been watching it for years and I can keep up on it even if it is just playing in the background. My mom does the same where she can listen to it at her work. Nick is my favorite character and at one point they killed him off and I would have stopped watching it if was true. They have changed major charcters by using different actors but all are pretty true to the part. The lines in the show crack me up and the drama is way better than any other soap as it is more realistic than others--aka Marlana on Days being possesed by the devil. I hope that the tradition will be passed on to my future children and grandchildren---it's that good of a show!!!!

1 comment:

Juline said...

freak yeah dude! I couldn't agree with you more. I love this show! I am blessed to have married into a family that loves their Y and R as much as I do! I also love Nick! No really I was so really mas when they 'killed him off' I was going to go on strike but then they brought him back so I calmed down. I am crazy about y&r!