Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DISSAPOINTMENT


The Twilight book series has been a passion of mine for the last two weeks. I have read all four books and enjoyed three of them. Book number four Breaking Dawn was a 754 page waste. I hated it! Stephanie Meyer should have ended the series with book three. The only thing that I liked about Breaking Dawn was that Bella and Edward finally had sex. If anyone reads the series don't waste your time reading the fourth book. It was too RoseMary's baby for me and turned into more a sci-fi book than a love story. I am excited for the movie to come out in November. I hope that it follows the book. I still have a crush on Edward. I would love to meet a dreamy guy like that.

1 comment:

Juline said...

you are so funny! open up your mind and just give into the craziness if the last book. Don't over think it so much! I hope over time you will just decide that the last book wasn't so bad...and love the whole entire series...like me! Don't get me wrong there are some crazy outlandish things going on but you just need except it and let it be. Just say...it is out there but you liked it...I don't like this whole waste of a read, should have stopped at the 3rd book stuff. It makes me sad you didn't enjoy it like I did. Please try and like it more, for me!...please!