Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PERFECT WEDDING





So when the day does come when I meet my Mr. Wonderful and I get to plan a wedding I have only a few requests. I could get married in my parents front yard for all I care but I do want the following for the big day no expence spared. I want a huge cake--like in the $2,000 range. I want it to be the center piece of the event. And I will be having a slice not just a little cut out to taste. I love CAKE!! I also want a huge ROCK of a diamond and I guess that request will come from Mr. Wonderful and I will work on that with prayers that I will meet a guy that can afford a ring that I don't have to pay half for my own diamond. I also want to have a beautiful bouqet and a models body to fit into a wedding dress. I'm not too picky about a dress because I have always hated dresses. The dream of a big wedding would mean alot to me especially knowing that I never went to any of my proms, but I would settle for the big cake and flowers--let's not forget the Hip-Hop music at the reception. Dreams can come true!!!!

No comments: