Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WORST FEAR



So anyone who knows me knows that I am always looking for my Mr. Right. I was getting some dinner tonight at Chipotle and in front of me were these HOT police officers. One had a ring on but the other was ring free. They both said hello and I replied a friendly hello and smile but then realized one of my worst fears. I'm pretty open to different guys and keep my options open but one of my fears is marrying a guy that is a cop--I hate cops. They are always giving me tickets and a hard time. I am not a fan of the badge and have never been much for authority. My other fear is that I meet a guy that has a big snake. Snakes freak me out and I think that they shouldn't be kept as pets. I also don't think they are safe around children and small animals. I have terrible nightmares about snakes attacking my pets. I do admitt to watching shows about snakes finding them interesting but I think it is a coping device to try to get over my fear. I was at a pet shop in St.George once and some of the ginnea pigs were fighting and a lady took one out of it's cage and said it was snake food. I replied" you don't have snakes big enough to eat a ginnea pig?" She replied "go see" and I witnessed a huge snake wrap around this poor little ginnea pig as I was telling the little thing to go towards the light. It was tramuatizing for me. So no Cops and no snake lovers please...... But must love Dogs and unfriendly Cats.

No comments: