Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Missing Utah???






So I enjoyed my visit in Utah this summer and I'm missing it because of all of the good resturants that they don't have here in California. I miss Cafe Rio, Bajio's and even the simple Taco TIme. I love Cafe Rio's shredded beef salad and Bajio's chicken and green chile salad with the mango salsa. I miss good old Taco Time's crisp meat burittos and their chedder mexi fries. And last but not least Crown Burger. They have the worlds best onion rings and pineapple shakes. So all of you that are in Utah don't take these resturant conviences for granted. There are thoes out there that have to settle for Del Taco. I do have to appreciate that I have In-N-Out, but it still doesn't make up for the chocolate flan at Cafe Rio--yumm yumm. I'm on Atkins so I am craving food right now. Whoever says that Atkins curves you appettite is wrong.

1 comment:

benicholmikevanina said...

Bajios!!!!!!!! I crave that place all the time. When we visit St. George, that is my favorite place to eat along with Daves BBQ. How are you? This is your cousin Ben, your old buddy from when we used to visit Grandma & Grandpa in Baker. It's great to see you are doing well. We're going to see you at the reunion right?? If not, we're going to hunt you down!

Keep in touch,
Ben