Friday, October 3, 2008

DREAM CAR



Living in a wealthy part of California I see alot of nice cars. Now I'm not talking about a Mercedes or two but I'm talking about seeing the $650,000 Mercedes. Not many people can say that they see a Bentley on a daily basis but it seems to be the norm out here. I love cars and have always loved driving. When I turned 16 all I asked for my birthday present was a key to the family's Honda. I have tried to go up the nice car ladder that is in my head. Always striving to get closer to my goal of my dream car. A BMW 745 Li This car is huge--so big that I might have to live in it to afford it. One day I will have one. I make that a promise to myself. So for now as I drive my basic Honda Accord (that is almost paid for) I salavate over all the luxury cars that pass me by with most of the drivers being 65+

1 comment:

Juline said...

oh! I don't really have a dream car. I have a dream house though. It is in my head and changes when i see diferent things in different houses that I really like. Hmmm! Maybe someday!