Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MACEY LYNNE



We got a clean bill of health at the Vet today. Macey has been panting alot lately and I looked it up on the internet and was advised to take her into the Vet. She is 11 years old and was diagnosed with a fatty lypoma on her chest two years ago. The mass is medium sized and is affecting her breathing while she lays down but her heart and lungs look great for her age. She does have some extra weight on her that needs to come off so we will hit the pavement in the mornings to both get in some excercise. Her food also need to be reduced and we need to cut back on the "good girl treats." Macey likes to go under the bed but lately it has been more difficult for her to get under the side rails. I found her and took this picture. I'm glad she is healthy. She is the love of my life and I don't know what I will do without her. She is my best friend and finding her was one of the best things that has ever happened to me.--Love Ya Macey!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

No one has left a comment on how cute Macey is--so I will myself. Macey your such a sweetie and I love your sweet loving personality.