Sunday, October 26, 2008

MEAN KITTY


My Mom came to town to visit me for a couple of days. I was happy to have the company but my kitty Mya wasn't that excited. Mya doesn't like anyone but me. I don't understand why she grew up with this unsocial behavior but since I have lived by myself for most of her life I have just dealt with it. Mya actually came out to see my mom and my mom was friendly to her but Mya hissed at her like crazy and growled a little. She went under the coffee table and tried to attack her as she walked by. Luckily she doesn't have any claws but she packs a mean whack with her paw. During the nights she kept jumping up on my bed wakeing me up upset that my Mom closed the bedroom door and then later that night for no reason. I didn't get that great of sleep with weekend but I enjoyed my Mom's visit. I have said that Mya wouldn't last long in the animal shelter if something happened to me because she is so mean--they would just put her down--unless someone would be up for the challenge. Mom and I did some shopping and I took her to a neat speciality grocery store that has decadent cupcakes and items that you can't find in a regular store. The store is super expensive but it's fun to see all the fun things inside. I had to work on Saturday so Mom went to the Cabazon outlets shopping for the afternoon but we later went to the River in Rancho Mirage and went to the Cheesecake Factory--my favorite. I had a great visit with my Mom ---Thanks for coming Mom--Love Ya!!

1 comment:

Juline said...

It really is funny how mean that kitty cat is. I remember her from the first time I met you and stayed at your house. What a funny kitty!I am glad you had a fun time with you mama!