Monday, October 13, 2008

SISTERS



My big sis Jennifer. We are only 22 months apart and even though we were dressed the same when we were little we have always been really different. We've both done some mean things to each other growing up like her pulling the chair out from me in church so that I would fall on my butt. And me telling her that I asked the paperboy that she had a crush on if he liked her and told her he did--when I never asked him after she had already called her friends about the news-- Sorry about that. We never really got along growing up and even had to clean our shared bedroom at different times so we wouldn't fight. My mom would always say that when we got older we would be closer and she was right. Jennifer has become one of my best friends. I know that we still don't see eye to eye and she hates me giving her advice--maybe because I'm younger sister but I love her. I try to protect her and will do anything for her--even her naughty little dog Riley. When she was in the second grade there were so many Jennifer's that they had to call her JK. So for years I had to put up with people calling her JK. Her name is Jennifer or I'll except Jenn or Jennypoo and I love her--and her little dog too!!!!

4 comments:

Juline said...

ahhhh! how sweet! sister love!

Jeff said...

Ahhh my sisters are so cute.

Jennifer said...

We are the cutest ever! Except ... for that HORRIBLE haircut on me!! What was Grandma thinking?? I still don't think Dad ever forgave her for that haircut! And I do feel bad about pulling out that chair from under you! I was a bad sister ... or was it that I was easily influenced by bad friends?? I'm going with the bad friends alibi. Those photos are awfully cute! And thanks for the fun memories!!!

Christina said...

What cute pictures. I'm glad you two finally get along... isn't it nice to grow up. Erik and I finally get along now that we are older too. Imagine that.....