Sunday, October 19, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!


Great news is happening here in the Desert. We are getting a Bajio's!!!! It is going to be located in Palm Desert close to El Paseo which is a mini Rodeo Drive. So it will be a great location and hopefully do well in the desert. I know that I will be telling everyone about it and will be the unofficial spokesperson. This is going to make it easier for me to not miss Utah as much. There isn't that great of food out here in California and I'm excited for this resturant to come to town. There are alot of mexican resturants here but they put weird ingredients in their food. I once got peas in my chimichanga and carrots ontop of a smothered burrtito. It's like they have their grandma in the kitchen and she doen't want any food to go to waste and throws what ever is laying around in the food--yuck. I'm just waiting for Cafe Rio and life will be complete.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so awesome! I've loved being so close to both Bajio and Cafe Rio!! So yummy! Of course now that I've moved from Cali, they bring that restaurant there. LOL

Juline said...

yeah! I am glad that cali is getting one of your restraunts you love so much. Good thing you have other good reasons to come to Utah....US!