Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SUPER SICK


It started with a tickle in my throat on Friday night. Then I slept like crap that evening. I had the crud!!! I had to work Saturday because it was so busy so I doped up on meds and made it through the day. But come Sunday I was bed ridden. I have been in bed for three days now. I ventured out yesterday to run to the post office and realized that I shouldn't be driving. This kind of the crud is the worst because it's just a virus and anti-biotics don't kill viruses. I have to endure the sweats, headaches, and cough with over the counter meds and deal with the fact that no one is around to take care of me. I'm pathetic I know. But it would be nice to have someone around to help take Macey outside and to make me homecooked meals. It's also really weird to be so sick with the chills when it's still in the triple didgets outside--yucky!!!

2 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

ugh-sickies is no fun! nash has been blowing snot bubbles all day-somehow i've avoided it so far! knock on wood. sorry you're not closer or i'd bring you dinner.

Juline said...

that stinks! being sick sucks! Adi woke up yestersay and I could tell she had a stuffy nose. it was funny because she sniffed once and then looked at me and asked "what's wrong with me nose?" It was really funny! I am sorry that your not closer either. That's the pits!